














Our sweet little girl turns 6-months old on Wednesday, so I took her outside for pictures today. She loves to be outside and was so happy to be on the ground that she had very little interest in looking at me at all. She discovered that she doesn't mind the taste of leaves or pumpkins, and that monkey grass is fun to play with. There were so many cute shots, if I may say so, that I just couldn't decide which ones to take out. So these are the top 10. Okay, 15. I couldn't figure out which 5 to drop. :-) I like them all for different reasons. So, I guess I'm just a proud Mama. If you see one you'd like for me to email to you so that you can make a print, let me know and I will send it to you.
Tomorrow I will write an update on how my business is going and how things have changed...
1 comment:
Thanks for making a photo diary so to speak. You really do have a gift for capturing the souls on film. Punkin' is absolutely beautiful. She has changed so much already. Much love!!!
AKL
Post a Comment