Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Daddy's Home!

So, with school and training for the new International Baccalaureate program, Rob has been quite busy and, thus, not around a whole lot. Today was a great day outside, albeit windy, and Daddy had time to play with us for an hour outside! We had a blast and the kids got some much needed connection time with their dad. I decided to grab the camera when Olivia started to climb a tree that is in their uncle's backyard. Jack & Olivia have been climbing this redbud tree as long as they have been able to climb trees. I said to Rob, "You know, I really need to take some pictures of the kids climbing in that tree, as it will definitely be a strong memory of theirs from growing up." No better time than the present, right? So, off I ran to get it and these are the results of my work. Jack was more interested in playing with his dad- I don't blame him- but he did stop for a minute so I could grab a few shots with him in the tree too! They are all growing up so fast! So, in no particular order, here they are:





1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Hi lisa - just found your blog thru sunflower mom on a mission - just wanted to say you have a lovely family!