Well, after many sleepless nights, I have officially decided to name my photography business Kiralisa Photography. A few years back, when I first started out to open my own business I was deciding between True Life Photography and Bella Luce Photography. I chose Bella Luce (pronounced luchay) because I loved that it meant "beautiful light" in Italian. Since then, however, businesses have been popping up all over the place with bella in the name. Plus, there are two different Bella businesses just in photography. So, I wanted to come up with something else. Many people thought I should just use my name and go with Lisa Thomas Photography. But, since Lisa Thomas is one of the most common names in America, apparently, I really wanted to go with something more original for my branding. So, how did I come up with Kiralisa you ask? In Russia I went by Kira, as Lisa pronounced in Russian is a fox and I really didn't want to be called a fox :-) I feel that name is as much a part of me as Lisa and had considered just using Kira photography for a short while when someone recommended using Kiralisa. It grew on my quickly and now I love it. So, for now I am looking to find a designer for my website- www.kiralisa.com and my logo. I will let you know when the site is ready to go live!
Have a great week and thanks for reading!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment