







You heard me right! He lives in our neighborhood and is in his front yard to visit with kids until Christmas Eve. How, might you ask, can he get everything done while still being here? Well, the kids asked and he said that the elves are busy, of course. And, Mrs. Claus is out currently getting new equipment and supplies for the night! Ha Ha! This was great fun. I got the chance to take my new camera and lens out for a spin- using only available light! Wahoo! Olivia was so full of wonder! Jack, being the boy he is, held his emotions a little tighter to the vest. :-) Sophie was not so sure what to think, as you can tell from her expression. I think she was only there long enough for me to grab this picture before she started crying! It was so much fun to surprise the kids with this tonight. Only problem now is, I have to go back to the store to add a few more things under the tree, as the only things that Olivia asked for were things I had forgotten about! Oh the joy and wonder of it all!
And, to make this a very special week, Olivia had her spiritual birthday Monday night, after many months of trying to decide if asking Jesus to be in her life was something she was really interested in! It was so sweet.
Merry Christmas to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment